12th Pass, Graducation
English & Hindi
Punjab / Ludhiana
Incumbent will be responsible for all activities like checking SOPs related to safety, Hazard Identification Risk Analysis, Formation of Safety Committee, Safety Trainings, Record maintenance of safety related documents, Accident analysis Reporting, Safety Audits and other related assignments.
• Ensuring safe & healthy environment in the plant to make it a ZERO accident plant
• Coordinator for ISO 14001 & 9001 system implementation & adherence
• Ensuring usage of proper & good quality protective equipment at workplace to avoid injury
• Employees health checkups, maintaining adequate first aid boxes in the plant
• Conducting Safety Activities - Audits, accident analysis, safety committee meetings and EOHS related work
• Ensuring compliances related to Environment, Health & Safety
• Conducting Safety awareness & events
• On site Emergency Preparedness planning & & Conduct regular mock drill
• Testing of pressure vessels & lifting equipment’s.
• Ensure Contractor & Visitor safety
• Implementation & adherence of work permit system
• Co-Ordinate & Conduct HSE related audits & Ensure NC Closer
Knowledge of MS office
You can expect a minimum salary of Not Disclosed. The salary offered will depend on your skills, experience and performance in the interview.
The candidate should have completed 12th Pass, Graducation are eligible to apply for this job.
It is a Full Time job having timing of 10 am - 06 pm
No It is not a work from home job
Go to website and apply for this job or call HR directly to schedule your interview.