Uttar Pradesh / Noida
● Review & update the existing SEO strategy and execute it to achieve the business traffic
& conversion targets.
● Perform regular SEO audit to identify the key issues as well as the new opportunities.
Share the recommendations with all the relevant stakeholders and get them
implemented to improve the search rankings.
● Conduct extensive research using multiple tools to expand the current portfolio of
● Coordinate with the category, product & web developer teams for the timely completion
of SEO tasks & prioritization of new requirements.
● Collaborate with the content team for keyword research, creation & finalisation of the
content plan and audit of blog articles.
● Monitor the latest SEO trends, algorithm changes, contemporary best practices and get
the required changes done.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
● 5+ years of experience in SEO space. Previous experience in financial services /
e-commerce would be preferred.
● Proven track record in delivering high traffic / conversion growth at a good scale.
● Expertise in the use of all major SEO tools - Google analytics, Google Search console,
SEMrush, Keyword planner etc.
● Ability to quickly adjust to the new business requirements.
● Excellent communication and team collaboration skills to work effectively with various
stakeholders across the teams.
● Good analytical and logical skills. Command on Microsoft Excel or Google sheets.
You can expect a minimum salary of Not Disclosed. The salary offered will depend on your skills, experience and performance in the interview.
The candidate should have completed Graduation are eligible to apply for this job.
It is a Full Time job having timing of 10 am - 06 pm
No It is not a work from home job
Go to website and apply for this job or call HR directly to schedule your interview.