Graduate | Post Graduate in Finanace
English & Hindi
Maharashtra / Mumbai
The key accountability of the Sales Officer is to acquire new clients around the branch catchment area, build relationship, build Liability Book & generate revenue through cross sell of various banking products.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Acquiring new accounts (Current and Savings) from branch catchment area
• Quality sourcing of salary accounts from corporates
• Activate Accounts opened, UPI Linkage, M0 Balance, Savings balance and increase wallet share of our banking products includes Insurance, Mortgages, UL, SIP, MF etc & manage the portfolio.
• Participate in corporate induction and migration events around the catchment area
• Build strong relationship with internal teams to leverage existing relationships from SME
• Conduct low-cost micro marketing activities around catchment areas for lead generations
You can expect a minimum salary of Not Disclosed. The salary offered will depend on your skills, experience and performance in the interview.
The candidate should have completed Graduate | Post Graduate in Finanace are eligible to apply for this job.
It is a Full Time job having timing of 09 pm - 06 am
No It is not a work from home job
Go to website and apply for this job or call HR directly to schedule your interview.