English & Hindi
Haryana / Gurugram
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow.
We recruit for and value the following core competencies:
• Passion: Actively seeks responsibility and takes pride in delivering the highest quality results and recommendations to our clients.
• Problem Solving: Leads definition and development of deliverables to solve client problems, address difficult client situations, and produce actionable recommendations for clients.
• Analytic Excellence: Demonstrates a strong aptitude for structured problem solving and quantitative skills.
• Project Management: Clear interest in project delivery with business clients, and intuition for the way that companies make decisions.
• Communication and Presence: Excellent written and verbal communication skills in client-facing situations, positioning Mastercard’s solutions as high value solutions in sales and delivery conversations to achieve positive outcomes.
• Teamwork: Creates positive team environment and supports collaboration within small teams to produce outstanding deliverables, with a will to win attitude.
• Commercial Orientation: Ability to identify strong opportunities to leverage Data & Services capabilities, including identification of cross-sell opportunities, and partner with broader Data & Services teammates on contracting activities.
• Integrity: Commitment to Mastercard's values of honesty and integrity with a willingness to embrace and learn from our mistakes.
• Diverse Perspective: Brings a unique skillset or approach to the table in every client engagement or internal activity.
• Undergraduate or master’s degree and intermediate work experience after completing your undergraduate degree
• Experience in a consulting organization as a consultant
• Experience directly managing multiple people across multiple projects
• Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills and ability to structure analyses to form data-driven solutions to ambiguous client challenges
• Exposure specifically in payments and / or retail banking or merchants preferred
• Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language(s)
• Demonstrated ability to build trust-based relationships with both mid- and executive-level client contacts
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Advanced Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills required, SQL / data expertise preferred
• Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of which they are applying for a position in, as well as eligible to apply for travel visas as required by travel needs
You can expect a minimum salary of Not Disclosed. The salary offered will depend on your skills, experience and performance in the interview.
The candidate should have completed Graduation are eligible to apply for this job.
It is a Full Time job having timing of 09 AM - 06 PM
No It is not a work from home job
Go to website and apply for this job or call HR directly to schedule your interview.