English & Hindi
Haryana / Gurugram
1. Respond to customer complaints and queries via email
2. Outcall customers to provide resolution.
3. Coordinate with other departments – especially Airport, call center, and finance to resolve customer complaints and queries and provide resolution to customers.
4. Responding to the high volume of customer queries and complaints
1. Eagerness to learn
2. Time management
3. Great team player
4. Customer-centric approach
1. Excellent English and Hindi language skills both verbal and written
2. Good typing skills
2. Prior work experience in email process (Desired)
3. Prior experience in customer grievance handling (Desired)
You can expect a minimum salary of Not Disclosed. The salary offered will depend on your skills, experience and performance in the interview.
The candidate should have completed Graduation are eligible to apply for this job.
It is a Full Time job having timing of 09 pm - 06 am
No It is not a work from home job
Go to website and apply for this job or call HR directly to schedule your interview.