English & Hindi
Haryana / Gurugram
· Amendments to regulatory manuals – Any change in policy due regulatory requirement or due in-house requirement needs Tobe amended in MOE, TPM, CAME wherever changes are required.
· Coordination with other stations for any requirement – coordination with other stations for smooth functioning in terms of dispatching of documents, AMOS & APU utilization report.
· Coordination with Third party vendor for scanning, archiving and retrieval of documents – Documents after scanning which are uploaded on Document management system need to verify /ensure for the documents sent for scanning are all uploaded and quality of scanned documents.
· Provide monthly /Quarterly AMOS & APU utilization report to Finance, - Coordination with other stations for proving the data on time for timely submission of report (monthly /Quarterly) .
· Coordination with other departments during Lease return process - During lease return coordination with other departments for necessary documents, with third party vendor for retrieval of documents.
· Monthly submission of Autoland report: consolidate auto land carried out during the month on the entire fleet and submission of report to all the concerned.
· Scrutiny of Inspection schedules, engine change schedules.
· Prepare lease return documentation such as OCCM, TCI binders, Higher checks, prepare the list of inventory to be placed on board.
You can expect a minimum salary of Not-Disclosed. The salary offered will depend on your skills, experience and performance in the interview.
The candidate should have completed Any Graduate are eligible to apply for this job.
It is a Full Time job having timing of 09am-06pm
No It is not a work from home job
Go to website and apply for this job or call HR directly to schedule your interview.